Throughout history, knives have been produced using many different techniques. Among these techniques, the most accurate product is the type of knife made with hot forging technique. We share the production stages and features for you.
- AISI 420 high carbon stainless steel material is used.
- It is shaped by heating and forging process and cut according to the shape of the knife.
- As it is a high-weight product, the forging knife sits comfortably in your hand and you can feel the quality in your hand due to its weight.
- The edges of the knives are thinned by the honing method to increase sharpness. As a result, your knife has a perfect sharpness feature.
- The heat treatment applied to the knives does not scratch the porcelain you use. Therefore, you can use your porcelain plates for a long time.